Tag Archives: Donnie Crespo

JLB Episode 72 – Christmas Buttholes!

jlb72

In this episode, we are broadcasting live from the Jacksonville Mall here in North Carolina, also known as “The 2nd Pride of Jacksonville” closely following “The 1st Pride of Jacksonville”, Walmart. We kick things off with some holiday voicemails from our old friend Donnie Crespo and our new celebrity friend, Mario Lopez! He’s in the transport business now and he has seduced us with his trustworthy dimples. Josh is clarifying butter and Jill says children lack hobbies these days, hobbies like lawn mowing with a scythe. We briefly discuss the puzzling lives of neckbeards. We listen in to a paranoid mall Santa while being frequently interrupted by the unruly announcements from an elderly lady in the gift wrap department. Josh joins a horse club inspired by the movie “War Horse” and Jill was in the confederate army. Jill gives us another gratuitous fashion update and we end on a Jill 4 Jesus prayer that is to the tits!

Don’t forget you can also give us a call and leave a voice mail and we’ll play it on the next episode! Call us at 813-551-ANUS. That’s 813-551-2687!

Download It! | ITunes | Pocket Casts | Facebook | Twitter | Subscribe | Google+ | Email Us!

Tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

JLB Episode 22 – We’re Gluten Free and We’re Angry!

JLB22

In this gluten free episode we kick it off with some renowned banter about the old days of the internet and how we were basically pioneers of that shit. We then jump right into our main theme for this episode and if you haven’t guessed already, it’s gluten. We discuss the history of gluten dating back to biblical times and talk about the gluten pact Jesus made with one particular Roman who just wouldn’t let it go. We then read out one of our most inspiring gluten free quotes and figure out if dunking dry wall in coffee is the correct way to enjoy life free of glutens. There is an impromptu science bitch question, Jill blackout rages, and then we get a Birthday voicemail from our boy Donnie Crespo. It’s a spectacular gluten free episode that 1% will care too much about and the other 99% will actually laugh.

Don’t forget you can also give us a call and leave a voice mail and we’ll play it on the next episode! Call us at 813-551-ANUS. That’s 813-551-2687!

Download It! | ITunes | Facebook | Twitter | Subscribe | Google+ | Email Us!

Tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

JLB Episode 19 – Crespo’s Conspiracy and Monkey Ass

JLB19

In this episode we have absolutely nothing planned, you could say we were just gonna “wing it” but the good Lord, P-Dub, saved us with our very first guest call. That’s right folks, we got a call from our faithful Brooklyn listener, Donnie Crespo. He was jazzed to speak with us and talk about the latest conspiracy that is plaguing our country’s fragile educational system. It all started when he noticed one of the “kids these days” disrespecting his mother but little did he know a plot was brewing to keeps them chilren’s dumbed down. This is a serious matter and after listening to the episode we request all listeners to take immediate action!

Don’t forget you can also give us a call and leave a voice mail and we’ll play it on the next episode! Call us at 813-551-ANUS. That’s 813-551-2687!

Download It! | ITunes | Facebook | Twitter | Subscribe | Google+ | Email Us!

Tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,